Typical Types of AISN transactions
- Raising seed, start-up, development or expansion capital
- Mergers, demergers, acquisitions or the sale of private companies
- Management buy-out, buy-in or similar of companies, divisions or subsidiaries – typically backed by private equity
- Raising capital via the issue of other forms of equity, debt and related securities for the refinancing and restructuring of businesses
- Raising debt and restructuring debt, especially when linked to the types of transactions listed above
- Private placements
- General Advisory: In addition to the above services, our network of associates and affiliates has specialist capabilities in many areas. This enables us to provide a range of general Investment Banking Advisory services, including strategic advice and evaluation.